.

.

Holiday treats from long ago...

12/19/13


Some ideas for last minute holiday baking (6 more days people)...


On another note, I don't have nearly enough photos from you guys for the contest.  Should I extend the deadline by a week, so you can get all toasted and goofy with your friends and family over Christmas?  Otherwise I'm just keeping this $120 basket for myself : )

UPDATE:  I have extended the deadline to submit photos to NEXT Friday, 12/27, so by all means, drink some spiked egg nog with your loved ones and eat some pasta.  

6 comments:

mollydavin said...

Yes extend it.

Lauren Brewer said...

Extend it, please!!! :-)

Mary B. said...

yes please!

Anonymous said...

You are going gangbusters on posting this week - I say yes extend because the gathering of the holidays which would give in to this madness is only getting started. I, however, will shyly opt out.

Kristen said...

Extend....sounds like a perfect, post-dinner, homemade baileys irish cream moment with my sis and mom.

Iswandi Abdul Rahman said...

tq for your info, i will triy at home...cooking???
http://munichkid.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger