.

.

Chewy Ginger Cookies

12/13/11


If you want to plan an intervention, you can, but I don't think "baking too many Christmas cookies" requires professional help, do you?  Maybe.  Maybe I think so too.  Because on Sunday, I only left the kitchen once and that was to buy a mailbox at a hardware store.  Did you know they sell mailboxes at hardware stores?  Did you know they're not cheap?  What am I even talking about?  

THESE COOKIES.  They are so good.  I wouldn't plan an intervention if you ate all of them in one sitting.  And guess what - I didn't even have fresh ginger and they're STILL superb.  I rolled mine in sanding sugar before baking for that sparkly effect you see above.  This crystalized ginger adds to that too...  


Intervention schminterwention.


1 comments:

Eowyn said...

Real ginger. This is the one I have been waiting for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger