.

.

Christmas Chocolate Chip Cookies

12/16/11


I didn't post anything yesterday, but if you're thinking that means I finally stopped baking Christmas cookies you are DEAD.WRONG. and you don't know me at all.

Carson came up to me the other day and said, "when are you going to bake a regular cookie?"
And I said, "what were those words you just said?"
"You know, not a fancy one from a fancy magazine."
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS TO ME.  Tomorrow."

So I made regular old chocolate chip cookies.  With a twist.  
I'M SORRY I CAN'T BE REGULAR.

I made THESE from one of Bobby Flay's throwdowns and they are perfect.  You can find muscavado sugar at Whole Foods or fancy grocery stores.  I added 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to the dry ingredients for that subtle, holiday flavor.  And before baking, I dipped the tops of cookies in red & green sprinkles.
This is as regular as I get people (CARSON).    

1 comments:

Linda said...

Carson should love these regular cookies !!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger