.

.

Peppermint Marshmallows

12/17/12


After making Homemade Hot Chocolate last week, I've been dying to try out these Peppermint Marshmallows.  They were worth the wait and worth the effort.  If you've never made homemade marshmallows before and you think I'm a crazy person for doing so, please hold your judgement until you've tried them yourself.  They are incredibly fresh, fluffy, joyful and relatively easy to make.  As you can see, I dipped some in chocolate and sprinkled crushed candy canes on top because why wouldn't I do that?  Why wouldn't you do that, too?    





gifts...

3 comments:

tara said...

yum! that top picture is so pretty

Linda said...

I have never made " homemade marshmallows " you inspire me !!

Susan said...

Eminem is an American rapper and one of the most successful artists in hip-hop. As of 2021, Eminem net worth is now estimated to be $230 million.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger