I'm not feeling very well, and I didn't even cook last night. So you know what that means? A blog about nonsense! Don't worry, I'm about to make a Coconut Cake that I'll post when my son's sleeping. But for now, nonsense. Since some of my readers write their own wonderful food blogs, I thought I would devote this edition of Siriously? I'm Serious to them. Finish this sentence: You know you write a food blog when...
1. Your boyfriend is starving, and more than ready for dinner, especially when the plate is put directly in front of him, and yet you make him wait until you get a picture of the food that you're happy with. Did you eat some rice?! UGH, hold on, now I have to get more for your plate. DON'T TOUCH YOUR DINNER UNTIL I SAY SO!
2. You forget that the word "seriously" is not spelled with your name in it. YET. (I'll get you Merriam Webster...)
3. The people at the grocery store know you, and your family. I guess I should start promoting my blog there?
4. It irritates you to cook repeat dinners. Even if it's your favorite meal to eat. Because then you won't have anything new to write about in the morning. So you make two dinners. And this is when you know you have a problem, I mean, write a food blog.
5. In bed at night, instead of saying your prayers or counting sheep, you write blogs in your head. Like this one.
*So food bloggers (and food blog readers), feel free to add onto the list...
(Images here and here and here)