Homemade Treats for Dad


I always find Father's Day hard to shop for.  Most of the cool, techy toys I know Carson would LOVE are like, stupid expensive (I'm talking to you, drones).  I've found homemade gifts are the most meaningful, whether that's a customized beer bottle label from this site, or a baked treat from MY site!  Here are some ideas!  Exclamation points!  (Or is it marks?)


Anonymous said...

those corn on the cob cupcakes always amaze me!

Gina said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I LOVE it! I can't wait to try some of your ideas! :-)

Unknown said...

happy fathers day sayings
happy fathers day poems
fathers day 2015 short essay for kids children school
printable fathers day cards with quotes written for dad


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger