.

.

Birthday Dinner

1/11/12

You guys probably know two things about me: I often ask you to make decisions and I like to prepare my own birthday meal.  Alright, you might know more about me than just that.  You know how much I love butter, and chocolate, and bacon, and running marathons.  Oh you didn't know that last part?  I try not to brag but I've ran 17 of them.  18.  No, 19.  I'm actually running one right now as I'm typing this because I am WAY MORE talented than that stupid iPhone woman.

Anyway.  What should I make for my birthday dinner?  It's still a month away.  Oh, and if you want to buy me a present, I would like this white truffle oil please.


Or a new running costume.  Ok back to the dinner.  Please vote...  

Julia Child's Boeuf Bourguignon 






17 comments:

Leanne said...

OMG Lobster AND Mac n' Cheese? How can you go wrong!?!

iamchasingbaby said...

ONE OF THE LAST TWO PLEASE PLEASE.

Julia said...

Lobster Mac, all the way!

Unknown said...

they are all special, but clearly the lobster is the most specially special. BIRTHDAY LOBSTER!

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday! I hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner and receive the gift you want! :)

**www.beavercat.com**

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Lobster Mac & Cheese!!!

TILTE said...

Looks like I'm the only one voting for le boeuf.

Estelle said...

as a french girl, I wouldn't be right for me not to vote for the bourguignon !

Gretchen said...

I always love le bouef...but gotta vote for Lobster Mac. Wish I could be there to EAT IT!!

Tiffany said...

Boeuf Bourguignon! My roommate made it once and it is delicious. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

agalandherdog said...

Lobster Mac!

Katy Stuhr said...

lobster mac lobster mac.

Anonymous said...

lobster mac

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

I don't think runners call them costumes. Just saying... :)

Linda said...

Lobster Mac+Cheese !!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Lobster Mac and Cheese!!!!

Samantha Ball said...

I agree, one of the last two! Maybe both, one on Birthday Eve and one on Birthday! However, I'm sure you'll be going out to dinner for one of those nights! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger