.

.

Butterscotch Pudding Chip Cookies

4/19/10

I'm suffering from Monday Morning Productiveness Syndrome. I can't stop getting things done. Bills have been paid, appointments have been made (fine, dentist, you win, I'm coming), and cookies have been baked.


Yes, I made THESE again. It's just, it's just... they're terrifically easy and diet-starts-tomorrow-GOOD. This time I made them with Butterscotch pudding, milk chocolate chips and oatmeal. Because oatmeal makes things healthy.

What's on the menu this week? Well tonight is Green Cauliflower, maybe with capers, pine nuts and feta...


Later on...

Smoked Salmon, Dill and Goat Cheese Frittata

And this...

...from Mad Hungry. But I'm going to try it with pork ribs. Stay tuned.


Happy Monday Y'all!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger