.

.

The Meatball Man

4/16/10

That is what we call my son, Jack, because sometimes, to us, he resembles a giant meatball. But this post is not about a human meatball. No. This post is about GRILLED meatballs! Have you ever put meatballs on the grill? Hodgepodge! Just pick yourself up one of these:


I bought one for my boyfriend last Father's Day and he loves it. I will admit, it's not something you use everyday. But when you do it's very exciting! I guess it helps when your boyfriend makes the BEST, MEATBALLS, EVER. One day maybe he'll let me share the recipe. But for now, here are some pictures from our meatball meal last night.


Meatball Men


Roasted Tomato Sauce


Zucchini Parmesan Crisps


Dinner

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Father's Day, you say? Noted. It's ok if I get him a gift that empowers him to cook with me, right? That's not getting a gift for him that's really going to be a gift for me, right? So, Father's Day, then. Because this post literally made my mouth water.

Kathleen said...

I want this gadget! I love meatball. BBQing them has to make them to die for!

Amanda Jane said...

Hmm. I think I need one of these! Food looks delicious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger