.

.

Chocolate Coconut Balls

2/23/16


Can you tell I am "out with one holiday, in with the other" around here?  It's not even March yet but my house is popping with green (especially now that I'm officially a "Daly" which totally makes me Irish, right?).  Feeling conflicted about when to put Easter up, however, it's so early this year.  Thoughts?  These are important matters we must discuss.  Also important?  How easy and delicious these 4-ingredient coconut balls are!  If you love coconut, make these now.  They are perfect for that after-dinner craving (or after lunch, breakfast...).  Recipe here.

6 comments:

girlofgrace said...

Ooh, I cannot wait to make those! I feel you, I started to pull out Easter today and then thought...what about St. Patrick's Day???

girlofgrace said...

Ooh, I cannot wait to make those! I feel you, I started to pull out Easter today and then thought...what about St. Patrick's Day???

Emily said...

I pulled out all of our Easter stuff today since my kids love it and it is in less than 4 weeks, but I definitely have a green vibe and my dishtowels on my oven are St. Patrick's Day...

Eli Joseph said...

Wow, it looks great. I have also been thinking to make such healthy and yummy things for my kids. Thanks for the recipe. I also want to start giving them Green energy drinks to fulfill their nutritional needs and to build their immunity.

Unknown said...

very tasty and unusual, thank for sharing.
You can Download games pc torrent here

true bloggin said...

These look really good! I feel in love at first sight. Chocolate and coconut? Yum! I can not wait to try these. They look so delicious and not that hard to make. It isn't your typical dessert but must taste amazing. Thank you for you blog so much. Is this an original recipe?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger