.

.

Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread

9/19/14


I have wanted to make this bread for an entire year.  No really, see this post from one year ago.  I told you I'd get to it!  One, year, later.  But it was SO worth the wait and effort.  While it wasn't a difficult bread to make, there were definitely more steps involved than your average baked treat.  However, the "pull-apart" nature of the bread means it doesn't have to look perfect.  I had a hard time rolling out my dough into a rectangular shape but I stopped stressing about it, figuring that once it baked everything would mesh together nicely... and it did!  Instead of a buttery rum glaze, I used vanilla paste.  I'm sure rum would be delicious, but I didn't want the flavor to freak out my kids.  Everyone in the house love it - MAJOR hit!  And after the bread and these cookies, I still have more pumpkin puree left in the can, hmm... ideas??  Have super DUPER weekends!   

Find the recipe HERE.  






6 comments:

Julie @ Girl on the Move said...

This looks so yummy!

CBarclay said...

What is vanilla paste, please?

LuRuSo said...

Oh wow, scrumptious! If you don't have enough purée for a full on recipe, you could use it to make homemade syrup for pumpkin spiced lattes. So much better than the fake stuff!

Linda said...

Want now, with my coffee!

Siri said...

Vanilla paste can be found at Williams-Sonoma or Sur La Table, but you can certainly substitute regular vanilla extract!

lynn said...

On my death bed, I would love to slowly pull apart one of these from the loaf pan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger