.

.

Pumpkin Little

10/1/12


Happy October the First!  

"Pumpkin Little" is a nickname Jack and Etta's grandmother uses a lot.  She's leaving us today.  Can you believe both my mom and Carson's mom have the balls to up and leave us alone with two kids?!  Oh right, we asked them to only stay for 3 weeks.  We decided we're ready to try this "family of four" business on our own.  We are?  We are.  We are!  

 Needless to say I don't have a recipe for you today.  
But the above photo (Soft Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies) and the two below are on my "to-do" list.
I'll get to that, right?  Right.  Right!  

Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes...


Pull Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread...


Plus plentiful perfect pumpkin plans.  Wow, that just happened.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

feeeedd meee

agalandherdog said...

I want pumpkin anything for every meal right now. Yum!

Kristie said...

I made the soft pumpkin spice cookies last week, and they were DIVINE !!

Linda said...

Fall baking...now if only the weather would feel like fall!

tara said...

The pumpkin cookies look amazing. I love fall and I hate that California cheats me out of it.

fine dining restaurant toronto said...

I just drop by in your blog, I would like to contribute this recipe: mixed green salad.

assorted lettuce
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 pinch of salt and pepper
7 pieces of parmesan shavings
1 tbsp olive oil
6 pieces cherry tomatoes, halve.

Just mixed all the ingredients and garnish with parmesan shavings and cherry tomatoes.

Mary B. said...

Just made the Soft Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cookies and they are INSANE! In my top 5 of all time for sure. I doubled the frosting and glad I did since I like lots of frosting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger