.

.

Crispy Capers

7/7/14

I am a big fan of texture when it comes to salads or pasta - a little extra crunch can transform a dish.  I'm also a big fan of salt, so it's no wonder that I love these Crispy Capers.  They're also the easiest thing in the world to make.  Oh, except for I burnt the first batch and nearly set off the smoke detector.  But the second batch was the easiest thing in the world to make!  A couple tablespoons of canola oil, a bottle of drained and dried capers, a few minutes over medium-high heat... done.  Let them dry on some paper towel and they're ready to sprinkle over pasta or salad.  Or you can just snack on them, like I do, with everything in life. 


They are also delicious over roasted cauliflower...

4 comments:

The Saucy Secretary said...

Oooh how splendid! I'm going to have to try these, I love capers!

Anonymous said...

swoon - looks amazing!!

Amy (So There, by Amy) said...

Oh, yum! That's such a good idea! Thanks!

Clarice said...

your roasted cauliflower looks incred.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger