.

.

Outdoor Oasis from Kohl's

7/4/14


Happy 4th of July!  What are your plans today?  It's raining here, but that won't stop us from getting outside and grilling some food!  (I mean, we moved to NY from CA in the middle of winter and grilled outside in March, so there you go.)  And look!  My outdoor table is already set!  Thanks to Kohl's, who is sponsoring this post, I am all ready for summer entertaining on the patio.  Plastic dishes and glassware have gotten so chic over the years, and at Kohl's that is no exception.  Check out their Sonoma Outdoors line, where I found these plastic, dishwasher safe and BPA-free plates, bowls and cups, for instance.  I'm also obsessed with the above "bread basket," which I use mostly for fruit.

Thank you Kohl's for having such cute, affordable stuff!  
Have a happy and safe 4th, my friends.    

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger