.

.

Triple Chocolate Pudding

12/4/13


As you know, I don't really like pie.  So on Thanksgiving, I decided to make some chocolate pudding for the kids and, well, myself.  I love chocolate so when I found a recipe for a TRIPLE chocolate pudding, duh, I made it.  While I think I missed up the whisking process (recipes that call for consistent attention are not my forte) the flavor was still delicious.  Also, I sat at the kid's table too.  (Recipe here.)

Later in the week stay tuned for... a brown butter based pizza and a CONTEST.  You heard me.  


3 comments:

Lottie said...

Mmh, I love this.

Nichole said...

I like pumpkin pie, and that's it. Great alternative...and really, it's chocolate--what isn't to love?!

lena chuby said...

good article keep share :)

Arti dan Tafsir Mimpi
Lirik lagu
Trik Internet Gratis
Motivasi Mario Teguh
Harga Blackberry
Kumpulan Ucapan
Harga Flashdisk
Harga Asus
Harga Acer
Harga Lenovo
Harga OPPO
Harga Samsung

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger