.

.

Triple Chocolate Pudding

12/4/13


As you know, I don't really like pie.  So on Thanksgiving, I decided to make some chocolate pudding for the kids and, well, myself.  I love chocolate so when I found a recipe for a TRIPLE chocolate pudding, duh, I made it.  While I think I missed up the whisking process (recipes that call for consistent attention are not my forte) the flavor was still delicious.  Also, I sat at the kid's table too.  (Recipe here.)

Later in the week stay tuned for... a brown butter based pizza and a CONTEST.  You heard me.  


2 comments:

Lottie said...

Mmh, I love this.

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I like pumpkin pie, and that's it. Great alternative...and really, it's chocolate--what isn't to love?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger