Mint Chocolate Truffles


I always look forward to Food Network's 12 Days of Cookies.  I've been getting the emails for years, and while I rarely make most of them, I still love reading the recipes (don't pretend that you're better than me because you read actual books).  When I saw this one for mint truffles, I decided to give them a try.  I am a sucker for mint + chocolate and these treats did not disappoint.  Slightly time consuming and messy, but the perfect gift for your loved ones.  Or yourself!    


Jennifer Benak said...

I have found myself making oreo truffles and nutter butter truffles lately, and they are fantastic. I use this recipe for both, just substituting nutter butters for oreos and chilling the cookie mixture for an hour before dipping it in chocolate. I have had people offer to pay me to make these for parties, and they are really easy and inexpensive to make.


Jennifer Benak


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger