.

.

Roast Carrot and Avocado Salad with Orange and Lemon Dressing

5/26/11


Remember when I made this? I thought it was good. But then my friend Haley came and pooped all over what I thought was good (not literally) by making something BETTER. I guess that's why we're friends... she is a great cook and I can always beat her at darts. I will say, my version of the salad is much simpler with fewer ingredients. THAT SAID, if you have the time... and are trying to impress people... make her version. DO IT! You won't regret it. Flavor built upon flavor built upon flavor.

I made a PRINTABLE RECIPE for you. That deserved all caps. We doubled the recipe and it served 10 hungry ladies, leftovers included.

flavor...


more flavor...


p.s. If you ever touch hot chilies or peppers and then accidentally pick a booger out of your nose, and then it feels like a mini fire is exploding in your nostril, don't fear... just snort milk:

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger