.

.

Caesar Roasted Swordfish

2/18/11


We all know that I think Ina is right up there with the great women in history, like Joan of Arc, or Sirimavo Ratwatte Dias Bandaranaike. (No idea who that is but I googled "great women" and she came up... we have the same name! Sort of.)

Anyway, I got this cookbook for Christmas and I'm loving it. I can just hear her wonderfully toneless voice saying, "How Easy Is That?" God I love that woman.

I've been wanting to try out the Caesar Roasted Swordfish for awhile, but the inclusion of anchovy paste freaked me out. Well guess what, it needn't have! It gave the sauce a wonderful depth of flavor, and Carson had no idea it was in there. This was a very easy and robust meal, I recommend it. Found the recipe here (they don't credit Ina, which is odd, but it's her exact recipe).

Mustard, anchovy paste and garlic...


Add mayo (I used half greek yogurt), lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper...


Caesar sauce...


Seasoned swordfish...


With sauce and scallions...


Frizzled capers on top...


Mmm...

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Looks delicious (and pretty!)

agalandherdog said...

That looks and sounds so good!

Stevie said...

Don't fear anchovy paste. it is salty deliciousness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger