.

.

Single White Blogger

10/1/10


Watch out. I'm after you, and your blog. Ok, I promise I won't steal your haircut or your hopes and dreams. But I might make your recipes. Like this Italian Meatloaf from Red Vines for Breakfast (she's right, it tastes like a giant meatball). And while I'm there, I might also make her Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Can you blame me?

Next, I'm heading over to Andrea The Kitchen Witch to try her Donut Muffins. Don't worry Valerie and Andrea, I'm only providing links to some great recipe ideas. I promise not to harm your puppy.

1 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

I can't see you with my hair cut, sorry :) I'm honored that you're using my recipe (which I lifted from someone elses blog) :) They're good! enjoy!

PS stop stalking me! Oh, wait, no, never mind that was for someone else LOL :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger