.

.

Carrot and Squash Curry Soup

10/1/10


Still obsessing over the lack of fall over here. I'm even wearing my autumn sweaters with shorts, and it's making me look seasonally confused. To prove it, here's another soup I made last night in 90 degree heat. Roger The Builder's wife, Linda, was kind enough to supply me with the squash AND the recipe. Which came from The Pioneer Woman, another hero of mine. I have way too many heros when it comes to food.

This was very fresh, and bright, and delicious. It warmed my already hot and muggy soul. Thanks Linda!




3 comments:

Katy Stuhr said...

Yum! I actually read on Smitten Kitchen that she loves making curries and soups when it is hot. And although we are having great fall weather here in Chicago, I made an indian curry last night too!

Hope it cools down out there soon.

iamchasingthirty said...

We had pineapple curry soup at the cabin for din tonight! welcome, FALL!

iamchasingthirty said...

p.s. we made chili on one of the hottest days last week. Felt like a crazy person choosing to do so. But it still tasted good. Whateves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger