.

.

Ultimate Ginger Cookies

7/13/10


Yes, more cookies. I swear I'm giving (most of) them away. And while ginger cookies have always been a wintertime favorite of mine, I saw Ina serve them with peaches and they suddenly seemed suitable for this 90 degree heat!

Click here for the recipe. My dough was very dry (what's up with that Ina?) so I added an extra egg yolk. Sprinkled them in granulated sugar AND cinnamon before baking. Otherwise I followed her recipe and they turned out superb.

Sifting flour and spices...


Brown sugar, vegetable oil and molasses...


After the egg...


Adding dry ingredients + extra egg yolk = dough...


Crystalized ginger...


Rolled in cinnamon sugar...


Baked for 10 minutes...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger