.

.

Happy Birthday H&D!

6/7/10


H&D = Hannah and Dylan, my little brother and sister. There they are with my Grandpa, many years ago. And this picture was taken on their 21st birthday...


...also many years ago because today, they turn 25! Happy Birthday, to the best twins I know! My brother lives far, far away in the land of Manhattan, but my sister lives here and last night we had a little birthday dinner for her.

With cherries from my dad...


...and Fish Tacos with Chipotle Cream...


...and cake! More on that later.


I love you Brother and Sister Bear!

2 comments:

agalandherdog said...

I have a sister named Hannah too, and she's the best (although she's in China for the summer doing a research project so I'm really missing her right now). Happy birthday to your brother and sister!

Gretchen said...

Yummy birthday party. Wish I could have joined you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger