.

.

Dry Bar

6/7/10


I'm cheating here a little. This "bar" has nothing to do with food. It's a Dry Bar, a place to go and have your hair blown dry. If you're a girl, and you have hair, then you understand how amazing it is to have someone else take on this task for you. My sister and I went yesterday, a little treat for her birthday. You choose the style you want, each option named after a popular drink. Clever, huh?

Check out our luscious locks... mine is the Mai Tai ("messy and beachy") and Hannah ordered the Manhattan (lots of curls).



Here's their website, and check out their blog here.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

I've been dying to try Dry Bar! I stopped in a few weeks ago to get a Gift Certificate for a friend's birthday and it's so cute in there. Your hair looks great! You're so right, we do all the same things.

:)

agalandherdog said...

You girls look beautiful! I wish we had one in our area.

Being Ingrid said...

OBSESSED! So envious that you guys went, what fun! Happy happy b-day to H & D!

Unknown said...

I want a dry bar in my town - your hair look gorgeous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger