.

.

Why I need Help...

2/1/10

I'm feeling overwhelmed right now. At the moment, I feel like making... broccoli cheese soup, focaccia bread, penne with braised short ribs, bagels, and some sort of cookie. I'm not kidding when I say I want to make all of these things, NOW. It's 10:24 on a Monday morning. What's wrong with me? Things. Things are wrong with me. I know, I will prioritize. Right here, for all of you to see...


Monday: Some sort of Cookie, Focaccia Bread
Tuesday: Broccoli Cheese Soup
Wednesday: Bagels
Thursday: Penne with Braised Short Ribs
Friday: I'm going out! Katsuya in Brentwood

Do we all feel okay with this plan? By the way, Thursday is my birthday and I am cooking my own birthday dinner. What?! I want to!! I love to cook, so why not get to do what you love on your birthday? But, I should share, I've been planning this for awhile now and the other night I had a nightmare about it. I dreamt that I browned my short ribs a whole week early. Suddenly, in my dream I thought, why did I do that?? What will I do with this browned meat for an entire week??

These are my nightmares people. This is what gives me anxiety. Some women have bad dreams about their wedding but I have bad dreams about messing up a meat pasta dish.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger