.

.

FIRE!

1/8/10

Earlier today I was making peanut butter chocolate chunk banana bread (absurd) with my son. Well, he was watching me as I tried to explain everything I was doing in bizarre, cartoon-like voices.

When baking with peanut butter, it helps to microwave it for 20 seconds to smooth it out a bit. So, I put my jar of Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter in the microwave and pressed start. This is when I almost started a house fire.

Apparently, there was a small amount of aluminum from the sealed wrapper leftover on the side of the jar. That's all it takes people, to set off a ridiculous amount of sparks in your kitchen. My son thought it was funny. And I thought, Siri, never bake alone in the house with your son again.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger