.

.

peanuuuuuut, peanut butter!

12/12/09

Dear Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter,



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. When I cannot find you on the shelves, I feel so blue, so blue... and terribly angry... full of irrational rage. Mostly because, staring at my face is JIF Natural Creamy Peanut Butter. How DARE you stare at my face, JIF!! You try and FAIL to come CLOSE to my Skippy. Go away, go away and stare at someone else's face!!!!!! I HATE you and your ASS jar!!

I'm okay now.

Love,
Me

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Finally. Someone else who knows what I'm talking about when I say "I HATE you & your ASS FACE!!!".

This is hilarious, why the obsessive hatred for all things not skippy btw?

SweetLittleGuppy said...

You weren't kidding about this stuff. I bought some after reading about it here. MAN.

I LOVE your blog! With most food blogs I read, I'll save 1-2 recipes here and there that I want to make. With yours, I want to start from the very beginning and try EVERYTHING you have done!

Siri said...

Aww, I'm glad you like!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger