.

.

Apple Cider Donuts

10/18/17


I've made donuts before (here and here) but Apple Cider Donuts are in a league of their own, especially this time of year.  You see them at every pumpkin patch, every farmer's market, and they are pretty hard to pass up.  The aroma alone is a staple of the season, but that sweet, sugary taste is something else.  I decided to make my own this weekend with my kids, because I like to torture myself.  Just kidding!  It was fun!  They helped!  A mess ensued!  

I was pleasantly surprised how simple this recipe was.  Other than allowing a few hours for the dough to rise, they didn't take much time at all, and my kids loved cutting out the circles (I have this set).  My donuts fried up much quicker than the recipe called for, however, so keep an eye on them because they can easily burn.  Once you're done, you will be enjoying these delicious, cake-like donuts for days.  Seriously, someone come eat the rest of mine please.   

Recipe HERE.  



3 comments:

Linda said...

Mmmm.... sure wish I could come taste one! So is that last picture the first frost.... or bokeh?

sohirach said...

OMG I AM MAKING THESE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YUMMMMMM (sorry this is a little over dramatic, but my mouth is watering)


love, rach.
please if you get the time, check out my blog and let me know what you think.
So, hi.

Unknown said...

I made these this weekend with my 3 year old! They were great! I live in Washington State and it makes me so sad that I cannot find apple cider donuts anywhere! These instantly transported me back to Chicago where I grew up! And we have been enjoying them since! This may have to be a every year kind of thing!
Thanks again!

Ashlee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger