.

.

Chocolate and Caramel Chip Cookies

5/9/17


The other day I found these chocolate baking discs at Whole Foods and I did a cartwheel!  Just kidding, I've never in my life been able to do a cartwheel.  I legit feel jealous of four-year-olds that are able to hurl their bodies around in airborne circles.  I don't get it?!  Even as a limber kid (I was never limber), my body was like "if you try this, you will die."  It's fine, really, I just stuck to beautiful somersaults (except I couldn't do those either). 

What was I talking about again?  Oh yes!  Chocolate!  I've seen the bittersweet dark chocolate discs before, but the bottom ones in the picture are called "dulcey" and they are creamy, toasty, caramely discs of cocoa goodness.  I highly suggest you go to Whole Foods to see if you can find them, or click on that link above and have a heart attack over how expensive chocolate can be (don't worry - they were $11 at WF - maybe a Mother's Day gift??).  Then I suggest you chop them up and throw them in your favorite salted chocolate chip cookie recipe...

(Like these.)

1 comments:

Linda said...

These look amazing, please eat a few for me! 😋

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger