.

.

Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole

1/31/17


Taco Tuesday used to be such a thing in our house.  When we moved to New York, it seemed we kept the tradition alive for awhile but it has slowly faded and now, it's not a thing.  I want it to be a thing!  I like having "things"... sigh.  I think part of the problem is that we start to get bored of the same old tacos, so in search of something new the other day I made this Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole!  That's a mouthful, in more ways than one (chuckle, chuckle, knee slap).    

I followed this recipe but threw in some butternut squash when I added the chicken (that I first diced into cubes and sautéed with some finely chopped onions in butter for 8-10 minutes).  I will make this again and again and by the way, it's even better the next day.  Make it a THING in your house!

3 comments:

suziequzie said...

i made this for our taco sunday. I have a big family o i made the usual tacos and also this yummy casserole. i added a whole butternut squash. It was delicious and i will make it again.

Best of Youtube said...

Manicotti Italian Casserole
http://bit.ly/2mHIa7O

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and make dollars for every visit to your shortened links.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger