.

.

Rachael Ray Show

1/6/15


Are you guys ready for some CRAZY fantastic news?  Yes??  

Tomorrow (Jan 7), I will be on the Rachael Ray Show!  Yup, me, who has probably watched every "30 Minute Meals" and even "40 Dollars a Day" from way back when (college = me, watching the Food Network, eating).  I am beyond thrilled about this opportunity, and I can't wait for you to be a part of it (if you watch, please watch!?).  Rachael's style of cooking really embodies what this blog is about: no fuss, no stress, trust your instincts and for god's sake, embrace your mistakes!  I personally think we make a great pair.  You should have fun in the kitchen and TRY things... which is exactly what you'll see me doing tomorrow.  Trying things :)

Check your local listings for channel and time as it varies across the country.  And please tune in!

4 comments:

Jessica from Columbus, OH said...

Set to record!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Siri!

Unknown said...

Where can I find the recipe for the chicken alfredo you made on the show? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Love the mini apple pie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger