One-Pot Spinach & Artichoke Pasta


After being on Rachael Ray and making One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, you guys were all like, whaaaaa?!?  And guess what, so was I!!  It was such a cool Internet find... innovative and ridiculously convenient.  Which is why I was thrilled when a reader sent me more of the same "one-pot" meal ideas, like this recipe for Spinach & Artichoke Pasta.  I made it last night and it was easy and WONDERFUL.  Mushrooms, herbs, garlic and onions, creamy linguine (without ANY cream) and the convenience of canned artichoke hearts and frozen spinach!  I used whole wheat pasta and chicken stock instead of vegetable (because it's what I had) aaaaaand may have added 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan at the very end.  I mean, what is pasta without cheese?!  Make this!!    


Sandy said...

Great job on Rachel, Siri! I made the little individual apple pies using a muffin tin since I didn't have any mason jar lids on hand. Delicious! Do you have any recipes for great sugar free desserts?

Linda said...


Anonymous said...


Robyn from Oklahoma


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger