.

.

Crock Pot Chex Mix

1/28/15


If your crock pot isn't full of chili or dip on Sunday, why not throw this easy Chex Mix in there!?  I know... a savory, crunchy snack made in a slow cooker seems insane, but I made it yesterday and it's not insane, it's magical.  Actually, I'm not sure why I made it yesterday because it will most likely be gone before the weekend, but snow days are for making irresponsible food choices, so there.

I followed this recipe and it worked perfectly.  See her note on ventilation to ensure your mix stays crunchy, as mine did.  What snacks are you going to make for the game?      

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to make this!! I love Chex mix!! :-)

I'm making beef stew for the game.... and garlic bread.... mmmmmmm for **winter food**

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger