More Easter ideas...


Last week, I gave you some Easter/Spring ideas from my blog, but today I thought I would share some new recipes that I'm thinking of trying this year.  We're having an Easter Brunch in place of a dinner, and all of these recipes are making me crazy.  Especially the bread pudding - I bought croissants a month ago and froze them, that's how excited (and pregnant) I am.  

Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding


agalandherdog said...

I've made that bread pudding before and it was so good!

amoveableme.com said...

Ooooooo... the citrus bacon! Yum! Also, you have made me think about joining a book club... Trying to get out of my comfort zone :)

Nicole Adeline said...

Have you tried the limited edition easter m&m's in the white chocolate carrot cake flavor? run don't walk!!! I read about them on a food blog and had to try, sadly they were only available at walmart but it was worth it!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger