.

.

White Chocolate Vanilla Bean Truffles

2/14/14


I've blogged 3 times today.  DID YOU JUST FALL DOWN??  I know, I'm surprised too.  But I couldn't let Valentine's Day go by without sharing these creamy, delightful little bites of white chocolate.  I followed this recipe and added 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla paste to the ganache.  The edible hearts can be purchased here.  I wrapped them up and sent them off to school with Jack as gifts for his teachers, otherwise I'd be here sitting on the floor with white chocolate all over my face.  

Happy Valentine's Day!




4 comments:

tara said...

These are so beautiful!

mangiabella said...

happy valentine's day bella, hope you had a delightful day

Chloe Pollacco said...

Just started getting into truffles and these look lovely!

Unknown said...

Made these and they were incredible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger