.

.

Butternut Squash Pizza with Brown Butter Base

12/6/13


Well, hello there pizza with three different kinds of cheese and brown butter instead of sauce.  Hello.  Want to be friends?  Want to climb into my belly?  What's that you say?  You're already in my belly?  LOLOLOLOL you're so silly, pizza, STOP TALKING OR I'LL EAT YOU AGAIN.

That's right, I'm having a conversation with a photo of a pizza I made and devoured last night.  A reader sent me the recipe and really people, feel free to send more like this.  All the flavors of the season - butternut squash, sage, cheese (what?) - with a nutty brown butter base.  It was so good.  I purchased pizza dough from a local pizzeria and used a cookie sheet because I do not have a pizza pan or stone.  It worked just fine, even if I did burn the crust a bit.  Make this!  And then talk to your food like I do.  

Click here for recipe.





4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yum!! I want this.

Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche said...

This looks incredible! Brown butter and butternut squash is an awesome combination, and EVERYTHING is better on pizza ;)

Linda said...

Yummy....deliciousness!!!

Unknown said...

This looks delicious! I don't have a pizza stone either so I've always shied away from making pizza at home. But I'll give it a whirl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger