.

.

Brown Sugar Peppered Bacon

8/26/13


As a kid, if I ever found myself in a breakfast buffet type situation, I would typically eat close to 10 pieces of bacon.  Multiple trips, zero willpower, lacking parental supervision??  It is my weakness.  As long as it's crispy, of course.  I recently tried a sweet and peppery bacon that might be the best thing I've ever put in my mouth.  If you ever find me rocking bath and forth in a dark corner, all 500 pounds of me, it's because this bacon took over my life.  I knew I could easily recreate this deliciousness at home, and so I did.  You can, too:

 Preheat oven to 350.
Line a baking sheet with tinfoil.  Place a rack on top.
Put bacon on rack, as much as you can fit.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and freshly cracked black pepper.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, until it's CRISPY.   



*Tara, you have won the Annie Chun's Giveaway!  Please email me your mailing address.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks ridiculous! It's a good thing my son doesn't like bacon. More for me and my husband.

Wendy B said...

Caramelized bacon for the WIN.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger