.

.

Fresh Tortillas

5/30/13


Whoa, where have I been?  I'll tell you where I've been.  Up to my eyeballs in kitchen remodel stuff.  But it's been nice staring at those corn cupcakes while you wonder where the hell I am, right?  Alas, it's time we move on.  Have you ever seen these uncooked tortillas before?  You can buy them at Whole Foods.  A friend turned me onto them, and I'm obsessed.  Fresh, raw tortillas - already shaped for you - that you throw in a hot pan for a minute and voila... freshly cooked tortillas!  You can taste the difference.  I love them.  This morning I made scrambled eggs with pancetta, topped it with avocado and chipotle hot sauce, and rolled it all up in a fresh tortilla.  Perfect breakfast.       


3 comments:

tara said...

You always find the coolest things. The other night I made grilled pizza (amazing) and I bought the dough from n.y.&c. Easy and genius, all thanks to you.

TILTE said...

They sell them at Vons too. Once you go TortillaLand, you never go back.

Anonymous said...

You can buy them in bulk at Costco!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger