.

.

Brown Butter Peanut Butter Cookies

4/2/13


Anyone find themselves with a plethora of these lying around...


Or any Easter candy for that matter?  It's a horrific problem with a very easy solution - put them in a cookie.  Crush them, smash them, or throw them in there whole.  Any cookie would do.  Like these, from last year.  Today I decided to make those Peanut Butter Troll Cookies, but this time I browned the butter.  Brown butter + peanut butter is a very good idea.  Sometimes I have very good ideas!  Like that time when I was 12 and I put the neon pink tights under a pair of cut-off jean shorts.  I looked so good - my mom didn't think so - but I looked so good.  This is why I don't have a fashion blog, people.    




5 comments:

tara said...

Oh man you do have wonderful ideas! These look amazing.

And I totally used to rock a pair of purple tights under my shorts. And my shorts were actually a pair of plaid boxer shorts. I don't have a fashion blog for a reason either...

joannehooy said...

U r so cool! Love your blog!

Zoë said...

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my absolute fav! Must try.

Jenna E said...

yummmaaayyy!! I need to try these. We have so many mini eggs kicking around the house (not complaining)

Amber H. said...

You had me at brown butter! Hmmm...we only have jelly beans and I don't think that would work as well. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger