I'm blogging from my cellular device, therefore please forgive my silly iPhone (talking to you Siri) for any random auto correction. I wanted to quickly thank you for watching THE TODAY SHOW THIS MORNING!? Did that actually just happen? Here are some things I learned...
1. Hair/make-up stylists are magical people. My baby woke up eleventy times last night, and you can barely see my raccoon eye rings.
2. Food stylists are also magical. I want that job in my next life.
3. Did I welcome Al to his own talk show?
4. Everyone there is lovely - beyond nice and helpful and I didn't want to leave.
5. That's sort of a lie, I could use a nap.
6. I love you people.
(7. Sweater from J Crew)