.

.

Banana Cookie Bars with Nutella Buttercream Frosting

2/20/13


Carson accuses me of letting bananas go bad.  And by the way, it's possible I've written that exact sentence on this blog before.  Ok so maybe I don't rush to eat them while they're edible.  Maybe I silently rejoice when I see them start to brown and ripen.  Maybe I google banana recipes like it's my job.  It is sort of my job, right?  It's my job.  Let's go with that.  

So I had two ripe bananas, and I found this recipe.  Gosh darnit, it's good.  I don't think you can possibly go wrong pairing bananas with Nutella, and these bars, while slightly dense, resemble a sugar cookie with delicious banana flavor.  You should let your bananas go bad, I think...      



4 comments:

Strickilotti said...

OMG, now I`m hungry!!!! How delicious...

Linda said...

Hmmmm, I'm looking at 2 very ripe bananas right now, and before I got online I said to Shane are you going to use those in a smoothie or should I freeze them?... Now I have another plan : )

Being Ingrid said...

I want one of these! Save one for me please!

Zoë said...

I just bought some bananas that I already know will go bad...now I'm excited for them to ripen! Thanks for the recipe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger