.

.

Stuffing with Wild Rice and Bacon

1/7/13


OH MY GOD HELLO IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU!  WOW IT HAS BEEN AWHILE, HAS IT NOT??  WHY AM I SHOUTING IN YOUR FACES!

Let's move past all the pleasantries, mainly because it took me 4 tries to spell the word "pleasantry."  I'm going to assume you're all sick of seeing Santa at The Grove when you visit my site, so I declare No More Christmas!!  Um, except the real title of this recipe is called "Christmas Stuffing with Bacon."  No matter!  It doesn't have to be all merry and bright for you to enjoy this dish, in fact, it can be very unmerry and dark indeed.  But if you are feeling like that, this dish is sure to cheer you up.  I mean, it's delicious, and warm, and hearty, and perfect for a wintery dinner party.  If you want to omit the bacon, then it's super healthy too!  

But don't omit the bacon, because then you'll really feel unmerry and dark...


Click here for the recipe, make a big batch, and eat leftovers for days...



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger