.

.

Black and White Banana Loaf

1/24/13


I get pretty excited when I notice my bananas have ripened past the point of eating.  As I'm sure you know, that means it's time to bake!  And just when I think I've made every banana recipe known to man, google and the Internet come through for me.  Oh Internet, you're so Googly.  I found this recipe, which sounded awesome, and it was.  Perfectly moist, somewhere between a bread and a cake in consistency, intense banana (with a hint of rum) flavor and swirled with rich chocolate.  I used 2 bananas and buttermilk instead of whole milk, because I had it.  Wouldn't change a thing.   



2 comments:

Linda said...

This sounds delicious ...

Gretchen said...

And it WAS delicious :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger