.

.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge

12/3/12


This time of year, I go to the market and I literally buy out the baking aisle.  Right now in my pantry I have bittersweet chocolate chips, semi-sweet mini chips, white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, toffee bits, mint chips and a large bar of dark chocolate.  You guys, I have to be prepared for every possible scenario.  If the zombies come they're going to want baked goods, preferably in the form of holiday treats.  At any given moment I need to be able to whip up bark, or truffles, or cookies, or fudge.  Like this Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge, made with 4 simple ingredients.  Easy as can be, and guaranteed to keep zombies from eating your face off I think.    



5 comments:

TILTE said...

Ooh? Four ingredients? I'm in.

Spencer said...

Looks amazing! I would so love to try some.

Jess said...

*dies*

Linda said...

These look sooo yummy!!

Tonya Gossard said...

Actually according to my recent dream, zombies can be bought with Kraft macaroni and cheese, so stock up! Yes I know something is wrong with me. PS, this looks amazing and I am gonna do some serious baking in MN this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger