.

.

Banana Pudding Toffee Cookies

7/31/12


Would it be weird if I set up a cookie stand on the beach?  Do sunbathers like baked goods?  Dolphins?  

Yesterday, because I couldn't resist the urge to bake, I used this recipe, substituted banana pudding for vanilla and toffee bits for chocolate chips.  They're soft and chewy, full of that familiar banana pudding flavor with the crunchy texture of buttery toffee.  The perfect cookie for entertaining a smaller crowd, because they only make 18 or so.  They're also the perfect cookie for pregnant people, because they only make 18 or so.  That's not too many to eat in one sitting, right?  I know - the fat jokes are getting old.  One day I'll try to lose the baby weight.  When my kids are 18 or so.    


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger