.

.

Turkey Meatballs with Basic Tomato Sauce

12/12/11


If you're like me, then you could eat spaghetti and meatballs everyday of your life.  And if you're like me, you know you cannot eat spaghetti and meatballs everyday of your life.  Until maybe now.  Because I found a recipe that you can overeat without the guilt, well, except for the guilt that comes with your inability to exercise any sort of portion control WHATSOEVER.

Here's the recipe.  I swear to you, make this for someone who thinks ground turkey is lame, and you will change their mind.  Better yet, serve it with spaghetti squash and change the world.    




(Have to go get some cavities filled first, weeeeeeeeeeeeee.)

1 comments:

Katy Stuhr said...

I made this for dinner last night, although I just used a jar of sauce instead of making my own. But, I did use the spaghetti squash! Joe loved it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger