.

.

Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce with Chickpeas and Feta

12/13/11


I've been reading through Bon Appetit a lot this month, which you should know by now from my most recent posts, and when I came across this recipe I stopped.  It spoke to me.  Hi Siri, it said, I am chickpeas, which you like, and feta, which you adore, and tomato sauce, something everyone loves, and poached eggs, which are really healthy and WOULD LOOK GREAT ON YOUR THIGHS RIGHT NOW. That is what it said.  It also said, I'm fast and easy.  (Slut)

So now you know that I hear voices when I read food magazines, and now you know that this is a great recipe.  Vegetarian, robust flavors with Middle Eastern flair, great served with toast or pita, healthy, easy weeknight meal.  You can find the recipe HERE.



4 comments:

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

This. Looks. Amazing.

KELSEY said...

You made Shashuka!! That's an awesome dish, It's one of those dishes that Israelis fight over, like No, my Italian Mom makes the best sauce, ya jerk, that kind of a deal. Only with paprika and cumin. Vendors in the open air markets sold herbs mixed especially for shakshuka. I am impressed, sis - it looks perfect!

Last Minute Accessories said...

This looks great! I think I have that pan you used!Last Minute Accessories

Siri said...

YES Kelsey! I forgot that's what they called it (in fine print, mind you, come on BA, OWN IT). Paprika and cumin, exactly. It was really good, make this recipe whenever you get homesick for your long lost home : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger