.

.

Baked Sweet Potato Fries

12/7/11


UH OH, HEALTH KICK SIRI TIME.  That's a lie, I'm baking cookies later.  WATCH OUT, NUTRITION, HERE I COME!  No seriously, coconut macaroons.  WHY HELLO THERE, SLENDER FIGURE, LOOK AT YOU!!!  I think my love handle just gave birth to a love handle.  MMM, BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES... FULL OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS.  They're still called "fries" you freaking idiot.

Whatever, these are baked, they're a vegetable, they have the perfect balance of salt, spice and sweetness, and they're delicious.  Here's what you do...  


Preheat oven to 450.  Buy the sweet potato spears in a baggie, or cut your own to 1/4 inch fries.  Throw them in a bowl and toss them with olive oil, paprika, salt, garlic powder and a pinch of sugar - all to taste.  Bake for 20-30 minutes, until they're crispy.  Eat up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Sweet Potato Fries and they look good!!!!

Unknown said...

I have 2 sweet potatoes in my fridge that need to be used up and I am going to try this out! Looks yummy :)

www.territerriterri.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger