.

.

Texas Beef Brisket Chili

11/7/11


Do you like beans in your chili?  I do, but I know some people do not.  This weekend I tried out a bean-less recipe.  If you can find anything wrong with chunks of melt-in-your-mouth beef brisket, sweet butternut squash and all sorts of bold, spicy flavors - then you are not well.  

I think my favorite part of making chili (other than cooking it slowly all day long and making your house smell like love) is choosing your toppings...     


It's like a savory, macho frozen yogurt bar.  I loved this recipe (found HERE) and you will too.  It served almost 10 people and we have leftovers for days.  Perfect recipe to spend a rainy day weekend with.  

bacon...  


bacon, onions and brisket...


ancho chile puree...


tomatoes, beer, chiles, and what not...


texas beef brisket chili...

1 comments:

Mahmudul Hasan said...


This is one of great tutorial I have ever seen.A lovely recipe with lovely making details.
Beef brisket recipes

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger