.

.

ny. food.

4/28/11

Hi blog, I'm sorry for neglecting you. I went to New York for less than two days, and traveled with a toddler, so basically I feel like a small part of my brain is dead right now. But was it worth it? Yes. Did I manage to eat some good food in less than two days? YES. The highlights...


Grilled Octopus Salad at Avra. Absurdly good. I've never had octopus before, and I don't think I'll ever have it again unless it's in this salad at this restaurant.


Cheeseburger at Burger Joint. I can't even tell you messy and juicy and lovely this burger was, especially eaten at midnight after flying all day. I will crave both of these food items forever more.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger