Oscar Night Food


Love this post on Oscar-themed menu ideas.

I don't care what night it is, I WILL make this: True Grits with Southwestern Shrimp

Also. Hilarious: 127 Hours Wingless Chickens
(Too soon to laugh?)


Gretchen said...

Yum to True Grits!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever used vanilla bean paste when baking?

agalandherdog said...

HA! Love the wing joke. I say there's no such thing as too soon, right?

Becks said...

I love the wing joke too! Oddly enough, I was one of those fools who passed out during the whole arm cutting off scene. I passed out as I was trying to escape down the stairs to the lobby so that I wouldn't pass out. Came complete with an ER visit and brain scan...and I still find it funny :) plus I'm totally pissed that I missed the end of the movie!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

siriously delicious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger